Are you looking forward to install your Canon printer drivers for Mac? If yes, you need to install Canon printer drivers to make it work. However, these drivers will help you access your printer on different devices.
Now, you must be wondering how to download and install Canon printer drivers for Mac. We want to tell you that you only have to follow a couple of simple steps, and there you’re using your printer on your Mac.
In the following guide, you will get to know about the procedure for installing printer drivers on your Mac.
Steps for installing canon printer drivers for Mac
Before installing printer drivers on your Mac, you need to download these drivers first from canon.com/ijsetup mac official site.
It is simple to download printer devices on your preferred devices. You only have to follow a couple of steps, and there you’re.
Below, we’ll outline the steps for downloading drivers on your Mac. Give a look.
1. Visit Canon official website.
2. Click on the support at the top right corner of your screen.
3. Find your OS and driver and click on it.
4. Click on the download button.
Wait for a moment until the driver gets downloaded on your Mac.
After downloading Canon printer drivers on your Mac, you have to install them.
Follow the steps given to install canon printer drivers for Mac.
1. Connect the canon printer to your Mac.
2. Click on the Apple menu at the left corner of your screen.
3. Click on the printers & scanners segment and your Mac will discover the version of your printer.
It will also detect the required drivers for your Mac.
4. Follow the on-screen prompt to install drivers on your screen.
You have to click on the pop-up menu and select Airprint if you’re using Airprint.
If you’re using printer software installed on your Mac, click on the menu and select software.
We hope the information outlined in the article will help you download and install Canon printer drivers for Mac. Now, start downloading printer drivers on your Mac to enjoy the next level printing experience.