As we all know Canon is one of the top brand Printers to install download drivers from www.canon.com/ijsetup, in this post I will tell you about all the required steps which help you with Canon Printer drivers on Windows and Mac computers.
Steps to install Canon Wireless Printer drivers on Windows 10 Computer
Below steps help you to install Canon wireless Printer drivers for Windows 10 computer, read given steps carefully.
- In the first step you need to connect your Canon Printer with your WIFI router, in this article I am using Canon MF232W all in one Canon Printer.
- Turn On your MF232W Canon Printer, click on the menu button on the Printer and go to the second option “network settings” then select “wireless LAN settings”.
- In wireless LAN settings select “ SSID Settings” now open the “Select Access Point” option. Choose your WIFI from the list and enter a password.
- After entering Password you Printer will connect with your WIFI router.
- In this step turn ON your Computer and go to the control panel, select “add printer and devices” options here.
- It will automatically find your Printer, select your Printer from the list and press next. This process will install Canon wireless Printer drivers on Windows 10 Computer.
- Above steps will install basic Printer drivers on your computer, you are able to print documents. To use the full functions of Printer like copy, scan and fax use below steps.
- In this step you need to download Canon Printer drivers from the website for that open www.canon.com/ijsetup windows in the browser address bar.
- On Canon Printer driver website locate your Canon Printer model, it will automatically detect your Printer model.
- Click and download latest and updated drivers for your Canon Printer model.
- Open downloaded Canon Printer drivers file and accept the license agreement and click on next.
- Here you need to select the “install Canon Wireless Printer” option.
- You will see the list of Printers in front of you, you need to select your Printer from the list and press the next button.
- After few clicks you will see Printer connected successfully, now check with test print
“Note: Make sure your Printer and Computer both are connected with same WIFI router connection while you using this method”
Instructions to setup Canon Wireless Printer on MAC
Check all the given instructions below to know steps for Canon wireless Printer installation on MacBook Pro, here I am using Canon MF232W Printer.
- Need to connect your Printer with a wireless router for that read 1-4 steps from above method then follow underneath steps.
- Login to your MacBook and click on the apple Icon on top left then select “system preferences”.
- On top right search find “Printer & Scanners option and open it.
- Here you will see Printers Windows, now click on “+” sign
- Select your Printer from the list and press the add button.
- Now basic drivers of Canon Printer will install on your MAC.
- To install Canon Printer full drivers read underneath steps carefully.
- Open the safari browser and type canon.com/ijsetup mac in the address bar and press enter.
- On Canon Printer drivers official website select our Printer model, it will show your OS automatically.
- Click on download, once the download process will complete open download Canon Wireless Printer drivers for MAC setup file.
- Click on accept tab and press next, select wireless option to install Printer drivers.
- After a few clicks you will see a list of Printers in front of you select your Printer from the list press next.
- Once you see your Printer installed successfully to double, sure check with test print.
- If anyhow you are unable to follow above steps you may contact canon directly by visiting canon.com/support
CONCLUSION of www.canon.com/ijsetup
On this page all the steps are very clear and easy to use, hope now you all know how to install Canon wireless Printers drivers on Windows & Mac Computers by visiting canon.com/ijsetup official website for Canon. Still have any query or question reach to canon support anytime by opening the canon.com/support website.