To connect Connect Canon Printer to WIFI. have you spent hours over the internet to find a setup for connecting your Canon printer to WIFI? However, there is no rocket science behind it. You only need to follow a couple of steps, and yeah, you reached your destination.
So want to learn how to connect canon printer to WIFI? I’m sure you do. Here, I’ll give you a roadmap of some simple steps for connecting your Canon printer to WIFI more easily. To install Canon Printer drivers you need to visit canon.com/ijsetup official website.
Connect Canon Printer to WIFI
Have a look at these simple steps to connect your Canon printer to a wireless router.
1. Turn on your Canon printer by pressing the power button.
2. Now, hit the settings button and press the arrow button.
3. Choose device settings and press the ok button.
4. Press and hold the arrow button until the LAN settings get visible.
Now, your canon printer will start searching for Wifi networks.
However, you can press the stop button if the network searching is taking too much time.
5. Go to the wireless LAN setup and press the ok button.
6. Type your Wifi password and press the ok button.
7. Again, hit the ok button to finish.
Adding your wireless canon printer to your Pc
Now, it’s time to connect your wireless printer to your computer. Let us see how we can do that.
1. Open the run dialogue box by pressing the Windows Key+R buttons.
2. Type control /name Microsoft.DevicesAndPrinters in the box and hit the ok button.
3. Click on the Add a printer button and follow the on-screen prompt to connect your wireless to your computer.
We hope the information outlined in this article will help you know how to connect canon printer to WIFI. Moreover, we also covered how to add your wireless printer to your pc.